Pub Crawl 2019: Friends, food, fun, musicBy STAFF REPORTS,
Say goodbye to May with Signature Magazine's second annual Best of the Pine Belt Pub Crawl on Friday, May 31.
Dance (or stroll) your way through historic Hattiesburg Downtown with your friends and make stops at five different locally-owned venues including The Porter, The Shop Downtown, Benny's Boom Boom Room, Blu Jazz Cafe and Front Street Bar.
A limited number of tickets are available. Standard $10 tickets include:
- Commemorative 2019 Best of the Pine Belt Pub Crawl cup.
- Exclusive drink specials at all stops.
- Admission into the Best of the Pine Belt Pub Crawl Kickoff Party at The Porter featuring music from The ICEMEN.Live music from Burns & Jane at The Shop Downtown, The Prom Knights at Benny's Boom Boom Room, and Baby Jackelope at Blu Jazz Cafe.
- Admission into the Pub Crawl After Party at Front Street Bar featuring The Hub City Sound Machine.
Want to be a VIP?
$20 VIP Passes are also available and include everything above and also:
- A complimentary burger and beer and during the kickoff party at The Porter.
- A complimentary gelato dessert during the after party at Front Street Bar.
- A special $5 off discount code for tickets to the 2019 Best of the Pine Belt Award Show on Friday, June 28 at the historic Saenger Theater.
• 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Registration and pre-gaming at The Porter with The ICEMEN.
• 7:45 to 8:15 p.m. – ROUND ONE featuring stops at The Shop Downtown, Benny's Boom Boom Room, and Blu Jazz Cafe.
• 8:30 to 9 p.m. – ROUND TWO featuring stops at Benny's Boom Boom Room, Blu Jazz Cafe, and The Shop Downtown.
• 9:15 to 9:45 p.m. – ROUND THREE featuring stops at Blu Jazz Cafe, The Shop Downtown, and Benny's Boom Boom Room.
• 10 p.m. – ??? – The HUB CITY SOUND MACHINE at Front Street Bar.
For tickets, visit: https://www.signaturemagazine.ms/shop