Voting is now underway in FestivalSouth's 2020 Best of the Pine Belt competition, presented annually by Signature Magazine.
More than 134,000 nominations were received during this year's 10-day nomination period - a record-breaking number, according to David Gustafson, editor/publisher of Signature Magazine and its sister publication, The PineBelt NEWS.
"This year's response has been overwhelming," said Gustafson. "It's a testament to the enormous amount of talent that we have here in the Pine Belt."
Voting in the annual competition continues through May 22 at www.festivalsouth.org on the following schedule:
- Voting begins for ALL categories**: Feb. 29 - March 1.
- Voting open for MUSIC categories ONLY: March 2 - 15.
- Voting open for PERSONALITIES categories ONLY: March 16 - 29.
- Voting open for BUSINESS categories ONLY: March 30 - April 19.
- Voting open for FOOD categories ONLY: April 20 - May 3.
- Voting resumes for ALL CATEGORIES**: May 4 - 17.
- Voting open for SHOW CATEGORIES ONLY (TBA): May 18 - 22.
For a full list of this year's nominees, click on the following links:
BUSINESS & SHOPPING: www.HubCitySPOKES.com/BOPBshopping