Friends of Clarkco is excited to have their annual Bluegrass in the Park at Clarkco State Park on October 23. The event will begin at 10:00 a.m. and last until 8:00 p.m.
They have a variety of singers lined up to perform: Bounds and Determined with its seven time champion fiddle player, King Mountain Band, Patchwork String Band, Hylton Tyler Overstreet, and Rhonda Kelly.
The event only costs $2 per person to enter, and Friends of Clarkco anticipates a great response from the community for the event.
“We are very lucky that all the bands and singers want to help us promote Clarkco! We hope we have a big crowd to enjoy the day!” exclaimed Friends of Clarkco President Marsha Roberts. “Where else can you enjoy a day of Bluegrass for $2 per person, which is the state park entry fee?! We hope you will come buy a meal from Friends of Clarkco to help with the cost of the event! We love Clarkco, and you will too. Bring your lawn chair and a tent if you would like; set up and enjoy! Thank you in advance for your support!”
Enjoy a day in the park at Clarkco with this family friendly event and listen to some great Bluegrass music on October 23!
10 a.m. Welcome & National Athem.
Information about Friends of Clarkco and the park!
• 10:30-11:15 a.m. Patchwork String Band
• 11:30 a.m - 12:15 p.m. King Mountain Band
• 12:30 - 1:15 p.m. Bounds & Determined
• 1:30 - 1:50 p.m. Rhonda Kelly
• 2:00 - 2:15 p.m. Hylton Tyler Overstreet
• 2:30 - 3:15 p.m. Patchwork String Band
• 3:30 - 4:15 p.m. Bounds & Determined
• 4:30 - 4:45 p.m Hylton Tyler Overstreet
• 5:00 - 5:45 p.m. King Mountain Band
• 6:00 - 6:45 p.m. Patchwork String Band
• 7:00 - 7:45 p.m. Bounds and Determined
Times are subject to change!
Food served 10:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m